The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Jan 28, 2021 (The Expresswire) —
The global data centers cooling market size is projected to reach USD 11.97 billion by 2026. The increasing industrialization across the world will create several growth opportunities for companies operating in this market. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Data Center Cooling”Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis, By Product (Air Conditioners, Precision Air Conditioners, Chillers, Air Handling Unit, and Others), By Data Center Type (Large Scale DC, Medium Scale DC, and Small Scale DC), By Cooling Technique (Room Based Cooling, Rack Based Cooling, and Row Based Cooling), By Industry (BFSI, IT and Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2026,” the market size was USD 6.27 billion in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period, 2020-2026.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Market Research Report:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/data-center-cooling-market-101959
Key segments within the market
1. By Product
- Air Conditioners
- Precision Air Conditioners
- Air Handling Unit
- Others (Air Economizers, Heat Rejection and Others)
2. By Data Center Type
- Large Scale DC
- Medium Scale DC
- Small Scale DC
3. By Cooling Technique
- Room-based Cooling
- Rack-based Cooling
- Row-based Cooling
4. By Industry
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- IT and Telecom
- Others (Government and Defense, Energy and Others)
5. By Region
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East and Africa)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/data-center-cooling-market-101959
Data Center Cooling Market Landscape and Market Scenario Includes:
- Current market size estimate
- Revenues by players Top Companies
- Market size by product categories
- Market size by regions/country
Key Market Driver
- Growth in 5G technology, penetration of big data and IoT market
- Increasing application areas of digital services sites and social media platforms
Key Market Restraint
- Need to obtain authorization from concerned government authority for using modular data center systems and rising cyber-crimes involving risk in handling confidential company data risks
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of Data Center Cooling Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Share
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Some of the leading companies that are operating in the global data center cooling market are:
- ABB Ltd.
- Airedale Air Conditioning
- Asetek, Inc.
- Black Box Corporation
- Cormant, Inc.
- Device42, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- FNT GmbH
- Nortek Air Solutions, LLC
- Optimum path Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Sunbird Software, Inc.
- Vertiv Group Corp
Order Complete Reporthttps://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101959
Queries Addressed In Data Center Cooling Market Report:
- What opportunities are present for the market players to enhance their business footprint?
- What manufacturing techniques are being implemented in the development of advanced Construction Equipment?
- Which segment is witnessing huge traction from the consumers?
- For what purposes, is the market being utilized?
- How many units are estimated to be sold in 2020?
Key Industry Developments
- November 2018: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. introduced an advanced cloud modular data center in South Africa, which would be available by the end of 2020. Similarly, in January 2020, the company opened a new data center switch that is powered and backed by an artificial intelligence (AI) chip. This advanced data center is developed with an aim to optimize the overall performance and reduce latency to near zero.
North America to Witness Considerable Growth; High Investments in Product Development to Aid Growth
The report analyzes the ongoing data center cooling market trends across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, the market in North America will emerge dominant in the coming years. The growing investment in data centers by large scale companies based in the United States will aid the growth of the market in this region. Besides North America, the market in Asia Pacific will witness considerable growth in the coming years, owing to the presence of several large scale companies across this region.
Data centers are physical network drives that store large data for companies and related organizations. The constantly rising IT sector has provided a massive potential for the growth of the market in recent years. The huge investments in the development of existing systems, as well as the emphasis on incorporating newer technologies, will have a direct impact on the growth of the Data Center Cooling market. The benefits offered by data cooling centers have led to a wider product adoption. They help avoid data losses, and subsequently minimize financial losses. The increasing adoption of data centers by leading companies across the world will have a direct impact on the growth of the market.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of the global data center cooling market. It highlights the latest product launches and recent innovations in the market and states their impact on the growth of the market. The competitive landscape has been discussed in detail and predictions are made with respect to leading companies and products in the coming years. Forecast values have been provided for the market for the period of 2020-2026. The factual figures have been obtained through trusted sources. Moreover, these predictions are made on the basis of extensive research analysis methods, coupled with the opinions of experienced market research professionals.
Have any Query? Speak to Analyst at:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/data-center-cooling-market-101959
Increasing Number of Product Launches Will Aid Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. Due to the huge potential held by the Data Center Cooling market, several companies are looking to better their existing portfolios. In August 2020, Schneider Electric announced the expansion of its data center solutions portfolio with the integration of enhanced and digitized versions of critical facility operations. These solutions are specifically designed large data center operators. With benefits such as increased operational efficiency,lower risk and maximum uptime, and efficient IT planning, the product is wet to witness huge demand in the coming years.
Key Features of Data Center Cooling Market Research Report:
- This report provides detail analysis of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the market and its commercial landscape.
- Learn about the various market strategies that are being adopted by leading companies.
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed based on how the market is predicted to grow.
- It provides insightful analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors.
- To understand the future scope and outlooks for the market.
- Market Forecast by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2020 to 2026.
- Market Share, distributors, major suppliers, changing price patterns and the supply chain of raw materials is highlighted in the report.
- Market Size (sales, revenue) forecast by regions and countries from 2020 to 2023 of industry.
- The global market Growth is anticipated to rise at a considerable rate during the forecast period, between 2020 and 2023. In 2020, the market was growing at a steady rate and with the rising adoption of strategies by key players, the market is expected to rise over the projected horizon.
- Market Trend for Development and marketing channels are analysed. Finally, the feasibility of new investment projects is assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
- Market Report also mentions market share accrued by each product in the market, along with the production growth.
Lastly, this report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years, the Report also brief deals with the product life cycle, comparing it to the relevant products from across industries that had already been commercialized details the potential for various applications, discussing about recent product innovations and gives an overview on potential regional market shares.
Table of Content
5. Global Data Center Cooling Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Data Center Cooling Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
5.2.1. By Product (Value)
188.8.131.52. Air Conditioners
184.108.40.206. Precision Air Conditioners
220.127.116.11. Air Handling Unit
18.104.22.168. Others (Air Economizers, Heat Rejection and Others)
5.2.2. By Data Center Type (Value)
22.214.171.124. Large Scale DC
126.96.36.199. Medium Scale DC
188.8.131.52. Small Scale DC
5.2.3. By Cooling Technique (Value)
184.108.40.206. Room-based Cooling
220.127.116.11. Rack-based Cooling
18.104.22.168. Row-based Cooling
5.2.4. By Industry (Value)
22.214.171.124. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
126.96.36.199. IT and Telecom
188.8.131.52. Others (Government and Defence, Energy and Others)
5.2.5. By Geography (Value)
184.108.40.206. North America
220.127.116.11. Asia Pacific
18.104.22.168. Middle East and Africa
22.214.171.124. Latin America
6. North America Data Center Cooling Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6.1. Key Findings / Summary
6.2. Data Center Cooling Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
6.2.1. By Product (Value)
126.96.36.199. Air Conditioners
188.8.131.52. Precision Air Conditioners
184.108.40.206. Air Handling Unit
220.127.116.11. Others (Air Economizers, Heat Rejection and Others)
6.2.2. By Data Center Type (Value)
18.104.22.168. Large Scale DC
22.214.171.124. Medium Scale DC
126.96.36.199. Small Scale DC
6.2.3. By Cooling Technique (Value)
188.8.131.52. Room-based Cooling
184.108.40.206. Rack-based Cooling
220.127.116.11. Row-based Cooling
6.2.4. By Industry (Value)
18.104.22.168. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
22.214.171.124. IT and Telecom
126.96.36.199. Others (Government and Defence, Energy and Others)
6.2.5. By Country (Value)
188.8.131.52. United States
7. Europe Data Center Cooling Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7.1. Key Findings / Summary
7.2. Data Center Cooling Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
7.2.1. By Product (Value)
184.108.40.206. Air Conditioners
220.127.116.11. Precision Air Conditioners
18.104.22.168. Air Handling Unit
22.214.171.124. Others (Air Economizers, Heat Rejection and Others)
7.2.2. By Data Center Type (Value)
126.96.36.199. Large Scale DC
188.8.131.52. Medium Scale DC
184.108.40.206. Small Scale DC
7.2.3. By Cooling Technique (Value)
220.127.116.11. Room-based Cooling
18.104.22.168. Rack-based Cooling
22.214.171.124. Row-based Cooling
7.2.4. By Industry (Value)
126.96.36.199. Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
188.8.131.52. IT and Telecom
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
(Have a Look at Reports Trending in “Information and Technology” Industry)
View Related Reports:
Anti-Plagiarism for the Education Sector Market – What will be the Short-term Impact of Coronavirus? Fortune Business Insights – MarketWatch
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Data Center Cooling Market Robust Expansion by Top Key Manufactures Till 2026 | Fortune Business Insights
The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.