ClickUp, the world’s only all-in-one efficiency platform, has today announced the normal availability launch of ClickUp Whiteboards, the only visual collaboration resolution that straight connects team’s tips and perform. Whiteboards handle the rising obstacle of teams needing to brainstorm, present strategies and visually collaborate on projects in a hybrid perform setting.
In collaboration with the launch of Whiteboards, ClickUp also commissioned research to discover how personnel choose to collaborate and discover. The findings reveal that 67% of persons classify them selves as visible employees, and that considering the fact that the start off of the pandemic, 60% of men and women confess they locate it much more complicated than at any time to brainstorm and collaborate on operate in true time with their colleagues. As a final result, two-thirds (64%) have carried out a lot less brainstorming with their groups.
Zeb Evans, CEO at ClickUp, explained: “Collaboration necessitates more than just a area to satisfy and brainstorm. Teams require to be able to seamlessly accessibility the context close to their operate and flip concepts into motion, devoid of having to leap to a different device. In truth, 9 out of 10 personnel right now say they would favor to be ready to deal with all their work in 1 spot, somewhat than obtaining to use diverse applications for distinct tasks”.
Also Examine: Top rated 3 Business enterprise Process Automation Difficulties Facing Corporations in 2022
“ClickUp Whiteboards solves this obstacle, as it is constructed natively into the broader ClickUp system, together with jobs, Docs, Plans, Dashboards and more, providing a single put for groups to do the job extra successfully and get more done”.
Whiteboards is an fully indigenous alternative supplying consumers with a seamless user practical experience. Alternatively than possessing to combine from other platforms, ClickUp customers can collaborate on a digital whiteboard specifically in ClickUp and turn tips and all whiteboard items straight into ClickUp duties, preserving people today time and bettering alignment concerning groups.
ClickUp’s digital Whiteboards help teams to collaborate in various techniques:
- Concept execution: increase brainstorming by quickly creating new objects from concepts and convert objects instantly into ClickUp tasks at the simply click of a button.
- Dynamic editing: add information to Whiteboards in a wide variety of means, such as drawings, textual content with wealthy formatting, shapes, sticky notes, images, and other media information.
- Actual time collaboration: interact across groups with comprehensive visibility into all users’ edits and cursor actions as they happen.
- Adaptable structuring: shift and organise strategies and projects in customisable approaches, from mind-mapping to agile workflows.
- Seamless sharing: share Whiteboards brazenly with all teams, internally and externally.
- Convenient templates: get started promptly with templates for any crew and business enterprise, from advertising and marketing businesses to products management.
ClickUp customer Expertise+, a major expertise recruitment and coaching agency, has uncovered large price in using the beta model of ClickUp Whiteboards to increase alignment with teams and customers.
Ashley Pavlik, Director of Product Advancement at Talent+, commented: “With Whiteboards now natively alongside other applications in ClickUp, we’re ready to visually bring our common operating tactics to existence ideal the place operate is occurring. This will save us time moving between but a different instrument and much more importantly, has aligned our teams on do the job handoffs and designed collaboration much easier in the item enhancement lifecycle.”
The start of Whiteboards follows a milestone yr for ClickUp, after its record-breaking Collection C funding spherical in 2021, the announcement of a new Dublin HQ with designs to create 200 EMEA positions, and the bolstering of its European senior management team in Q1 2022. ClickUp is actively employing throughout a range of places. Please visit www.clickup.com/blog site/launching-clickup-whiteboards for more data.