Arena Prescribed drugs Reports Inducement Grants Beneath Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)

SAN DIEGO–(Business WIRE)–Arena Prescribed drugs, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARNA) nowadays declared that on January 15, 2021, the Payment Committee of its Board of Directors granted to 5 new staff inducement stock selections to buy an combination of 16,950 shares of its frequent stock and 3,470 inducement restricted stock units (“RSUs”). The inducement inventory selections and RSUs have a grant date and vesting commencement date of January 15, 2021 and ended up granted as inducements content to the new staff moving into work with Arena in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).

The inducement inventory solutions are non-competent inventory alternatives, have a 7-year expression, have an exercising value of $80.50 for every share, the closing rate of Arena’s popular stock on the grant day, and vest over four a long time, with 25% of the shares vesting on the one particular-year anniversary of the vesting graduation day and the remaining 75% of the shares vesting in considerably equal monthly installments around the subsequent 36 months, issue to the new employee’s continued service with Arena by way of the applicable vesting dates. The inducement RSUs vest over four many years, with 25% of the shares vesting on the first selected quarterly vesting date on or adhering to the a single-calendar year anniversary of the vesting graduation date and the remaining 75% of the shares vesting in 12 significantly equal quarterly installments happening on the next 12 quarterly vesting dates, issue to the new employee’s continued services with Arena through the relevant vesting dates. The inducement inventory possibilities and inducement RSUs are subject matter to the conditions and circumstances of Arena’s Amended and Restated 2020 Very long-Time period Incentive Program.

About Arena Prescribed drugs

ARENA Prescribed drugs is a staff with a singular intent – supply our vital medications to clients.

In a fast altering world-wide current market, we function with a perception of urgency each individual working day to recognize the requirements of all our stakeholders, establish bold, sometimes disruptive, concepts to get our medications to individuals, and relentlessly execute right up until it is carried out.

ARENA – Treatment A lot more. Act Differently.

Ahead-Wanting Statements

Selected statements in this press release are forward-seeking statements that contain a range of hazards and uncertainties. Such forward-on the lookout statements incorporate statements about Arena’s function, work, understanding, concepts, and execution. For these types of statements, Arena promises the defense of the Non-public Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Precise gatherings or benefits may differ materially from Arena’s anticipations. Elements that could cause genuine final results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements contain those disclosed in Arena’s filings with the Securities and Trade Fee. These forward-looking statements stand for Arena’s judgment as of the time of this launch. Arena disclaims any intent or obligation to update these ahead-wanting statements, other than as may be demanded under relevant regulation.